1. Period of Let. The Let will commence at 3pm on day of arrival and will terminate at 10am on day of departure. The property is let for holiday purposes and only to the persons named on the booking form.
2. We operate a strict No Smoking policy.
3. No persons are allowed entry into outbuildings, paddocks or other properties within the Llwyngwyddel Farm boundaries. Dogs must be kept on leads. We regret that the operation of drones is not permitted on any part of the site.
4. 4. Booking and Payment. A booking is accepted following completion of the booking form and confirmation of availability. Unless otherwise agreed, a deposit of £100 is payable when a booking is made. The balance of the hire charge shall be payable 4 weeks before the commencement of the letting period. If the balance is not received by this date, Llwyngwyddel Farm will be entitled to re-let the property and the deposit will be forfeited by the Client. For bookings made less than 4 weeks in advance, full payment is required at the time of booking. Once the booking is confirmed by Llwyngwyddel Farm, the Client is responsible for the full hire charge.
5. Cancellations. Should the Client wish to make a cancellation, If the cancellation occurs less than 4 weeks prior to hire and Llwyngwyddel Farm is unable to re-let for the period, then the entire hire charge will be forfeited by the client. Clients are strongly advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.
6. Availability. If the property cannot be made available for the period booked due to events beyond the Owners’ control and the Owners are forced to cancel the booking, the hire charge will be refunded in full and the Client will have no further claim against Llwyngwyddel Farm
7. Services. Electricity, heating, bed linen and towels are included in the hire charge.
8. Number of Persons using the Property. The number of persons occupying the property should not exceed 4 in The Granary and 2 in The Old Smokehouse. Subletting is strictly prohibited .Under no circumstances are additional guests allowed and persons found doing so will be asked to leave and we reserve the right to cancel the client booking forthwith and no refund will be offered.
9. Complaints and Problems. Should there be any problem or cause for complaint during or after the letting period, please contact the onsite owners and we will endeavour to rectify the problem.
10. Breakages or Damage. For the benefit of the next guests staying in the property, please advise us of any breakage or damage that occurs during your stay. Accidents do happen and we do not charge for minor breakages or damage which occur as a result of normal use but reserve the right to charge reasonable payment for breakages or damage which occur as a result of reckless or deliberate misuse. Any missing items must be paid for in full. A charge up to a maximum of £350 may be levied to cover any breakages and/or damages.
11. Care of the Property. It is the Client’s responsibility to take reasonable and proper care of the property, its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in and around the property and leave them in the same clean and tidy condition and state of repair as they found them. In exceptional circumstances, additional cleaning charges will be imposed depending on the state of the property at the end of the letting period. It is also the responsibility of the Client to ensure that the property is left secure at all times when it is unoccupied during the period of let.
12. Liability. Llwyngwyddel Farm shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this results from our own negligence.
13. Injury, Loss or Damage. The use of the property and its equipment is entirely at the Client’s risk. Llwyngwyddel Farm does not accept responsibility for injury sustained by the Client and/or a member of his or her party, nor for loss or damage to their belongings including motor vehicles.
14. Right of Entry. Llwyngwyddel Farm reserves the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out essential repairs, cleaning and maintenance.
15. Contract of Hire. This Contract of Hire is between the Client and Llwyngwyddel Farm, the owners of the property. Please note that by signing the booking form and/or making an email or telephone booking with the deposit/hire charge paid, you have accepted these terms and conditions. You must ensure that ALL members of your party understand and comply with these terms and conditions. A legally binding contract has been entered into. Llwyngwyddel Farm reserves the right to demand the immediate departure of any guests who fail to comply with these Terms & Conditions and for conduct deemed to be detrimental to the property. All the information on our literature and website is believed to be correct but we cannot accept liability for losses arising from any unforeseen changes, errors or misunderstandings and we reserve the right to alter or amend the facilities we offer.